Today, April 22, is the 44th annual Earth Day. If you're interested in reading more about this celebration of our planet or in participating in some random acts of "green-ness," check out the following links:
- Register the actions you take to protect the environment on Earth Day Network's Billion Acts of Green website.
- Learn about the Green Cities Campaign to help cities around the world become more sustainable and decrease their carbon footprint.
- Advocate for efficient use of green spaces like urban gardens.
- Get involved in Earth Day events happening in DC this month.
- And now some tips for our fellow foodies on getting greener in the kitchen.